Thursday, July 31, 2008

105 Days To Go

Finally, I got to talk to Scott. Good news with regards to Comic Con 2008. There was a lot of interest in Mechtechs and we got more fans to sign up for the website. On the other hand, Scott needs more character studies from Andrew and Andrew is tied up with a storyboard job. Mikhail also needs to change his style to create more of a manga feel for his characters. Both artists are no where to be found.

Only 105 days to go and we still need to develop eight characters and revise faces for Jeter, Russ and Holly. Andrew is tasked with developing more designs for each character so that Scott can choose the best. I'm just thinking positively that we will reach our deadline, but I'm a little doubtful. We are way behind our target date per my timetable. We should be polishing all of the characters in tight pencils by August 2 and doing layouts by the following week. At this point, I don't see that happening. Hopefully, the colors will be approved quickly so we can squeeze cut time on their deadlines and save time overall.

Now, I'll delegate tasks through email and wait (patiently) for the artists to do them.



No comments: