Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Only 79 days left!






The countdown is putting a lot of pressure on me now. Progress on MechTechs has slowed because we have lots of storyboards projects that must get done first. Scott have been busy too with other projects, so I have limited time to communicate with him regarding approvals. Yesterday, it was a good thing that he spared a little time for me. So far, Godfrey, was assigned to revise the main villain to be more futuristic and to have more of a blend of modern elements. So far the submissions of the evil characters were exemplary and very detailed, however, they had more of an old-school Chinese look. This character will also be used for the teaser, so he needs to be done ASAP since I have only a little more than a month left before the Comic-Con Manila. Although the character hasn't been approved yet, I'm letting you view the proposed evil characters now to see how Godfrey's work-in-progress.



No comments: